On Sunday, we continued our exploration of this month’s series, “Your Body. Your Temple.,” as Rev. Lola Wright hosted a panel discussion including Drew Bales, Pete Brandel, Haman Cross and John Turner.
Your Body. Your Temple.
We moved to Noble Square in West Town! Join us on Sundays at the Vittum Theater at 10a.
From The Stream
For this year’s financial update so far, please listen to the audio below and see the included facts and figures.
Monthly Contribution Income
- 2016 YTD Average Monthly Contribution Income – $36,926/month
- 2015 Average Monthly Contribution Income – $50,428/month
- 2016 Budgeted Monthly Contribution Income – $44,000
YTD Profit & Loss
- Expenses – $406,285.33
- Income – $361,056.11
- Total Net Income – ($45,229.22)
Average Sunday Attendance
- 2016 Average Sunday Attendance – 182 *March – July*
- 2015 Average Sunday Attendance – 178
Cost to Run Bodhi/Person
- 2016 Budgeted Expenses – $800,000
- $77/Sunday or $4,000/year based on 200 individual givers
- $62/Sunday or $3,200/year based on 250 individual givers
- $51/Sunday or $2,667/year based on 300 individual givers
Temple means house of God. Your body is the house of God. Your body is your temple. Your body is the house of the living spirit. It is your most sacred space. It is the manifest realm of God. It is the tabernacle of the Almighty. And it is with you everywhere you are. Your physical experience is the way that Life knows of Itself. Without you the self-knowingness of Spirit cannot exist.
Watch: Rev. Lola Introduces “Your Body. Your Temple.”
Hear Stories From Our Community
Real People. Real Stories. Real Transformation.